- Posts: 48
- Joined: 28 Oct 2019 01:52
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Has liked: 98 times
- Been liked: 14 times
1) Renamed it to “Scotland2021...Travel to Scotland without a 2 week quarantine still not possible and the airline has cancelled my flights, so I moved everything from Sept.2020 to May 2021..
2) 4 of the B&B’s were already full on the dates I required in May, so I rebooked at different B&B’s and edited the tracks accordingly.
3) Re-Labelled waypoints accordingly.
As I did these tasks I reflected upon the assistance rendered to me as I struggled to learn Basecamp..
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests