- Posts: 103
- Joined: 27 Apr 2018 08:52
- Location: Zeist, the Netherlands
- Has liked: 22 times
- Been liked: 25 times
Firmware upgrade (version 5.3) release notes:
- To all our riders who like Lasagna, Paella, and Sushi, we have cleared all unnecessary spices in the Natural Voice Operation in Italian, Spanish, and Japanese. You can now ride, and use your unit hands-free with your improved Natural Voice Operation supported units ( PACKTALK Bold, PACKTALK Slim, FREECOM4+). For this feature to take effect, you also need to update your Cardo Connect App.
- “Voice recognition sensitivity” is now supported through the Cardo Connect App, and allows you to tune your Natural Voice Operation experience.
- While connected to a DMC group, you’ll now notice an even better Audio Mixing experience.
- We have caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off.
https://www.cardosystems.com/support/pa ... d-support/
ST1300 - Etrex Vista, 60CS, Co300, SPIII, SP2610, Nuvi760, Zumo660, Or650, Nuvi3590, Zumo590/5, Zumo XT
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 10 Aug 2018 17:34
- Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
- Has liked: 25 times
- Been liked: 20 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 508
- Joined: 22 Apr 2018 21:38
- Location: Hull, UK
- Has liked: 246 times
- Been liked: 119 times
Mine did exactly the same but after updating the first one all others (4) connected just finetojjer wrote: ↑01 Dec 2019 13:34 Mine's is done. Installed the "updater" but it didn't recognise my unit at first two attempts. Plugged it in for the third time and off it went. I assume it was still installing something in the background, so may pay to give it a little while before you try to update the unit.
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests